1) offer your obeisances while chanting the introductory mantra, perform an acaman;
2) sprinkle your hands and a bell with acaman water; light the candle and from this fire light the incenses as well, sprinkle them lightly with acaman water;
3) start singing or play the song, and then, while ringing the bell with your left hand, offer the incenses to Tulasi Devi with your right hand (4 clockwise circles for the feet, 2 for the waist, and 7 for the whole body, and then 3 circles of offering to Srila Prabhupada/and your own Guru);
4) put the incenses aside, sprinkle your hands with acaman water, light the ghee lamp and sprinkle it with acaman water, then offer to Srimati Tulasi Devi (4 clockwise circles for the feet, 2 for the waist, 3 for the head, and 7 for the whole body, and then 3 circles of offering to Srila Prabhupada/and your own Guru);
5) put the lamp aside, sprinkle your hands, the bell and flowers with acaman water, and offer them to Tulasi Devi with your right hand while ringing the bell in the left hand (4 clockwise circles for the feet, then one flower is left at the roots of Tulasi Devi, another flower is offered to Srila Prabhupada/and you own Guru with 3 circles);
6) put aside, sprinkle with acaman water the bell and your hands, water Tulasi with three drops from acaman;
7) end the song at the last sentence of the 5th verse and begin singing the 6th while circumambulating Tulasi at least three times, and then bow down. Chant the introductory mantra again.
If you do not have Tulasi plant at home, picture will be enough, you will not be watering her (but even then, you can try if the picture is in a glass frame or is laminated), that is the only difference.
Tulasi Devi cannot be worshipped/circumambulated in front of the Deities.
If you have Tulasi plant at home, it is good to dress her in a skirt that covers her pot. The puja can be performed with all the above mentioned steps or according to your own ability.