for meditation and yoga, following the 8 Steps of Patanjali, through Bhakti Yoga, are
Values of Sattva Guna Lifestyle.
Sattvik attitudes towards life, way of living, philosophy of the soul
1. HEALTHY LIFE (YAMA): how to avoid rajas and tamas.
2. PURE HABITS (NIYAMA): sattvik and positive things to do every day.
CONTROL OF ENERGY
Yoga Practices in Devotional Mood
As Hanumat Presaka Swami says: “The benefits of asana and pranayama occur immediately while singing and dancing”.
3. PEACEFUL BODY AND MIND (ASANA): chanting japa while sitting in a lotus asana
4. PROPER BREATHING THROUGH KIRTAN (PRANAYAMA): breathing + the taste of kirtan, singing and dancing
5. CONTROLLING THE SENSES WITH DEVOTIONAL SERVICE (PRATYAHARA): arcana, prasadam: How to engage other senses
MEDITATION AND SAMADHI
Go deeper in how to understand Bhakti Yoga
6. FIXING THE MIND WITH GOOD SADHANA (DHARANA): explain the potency of a morning program
7. INTENSE MEDITATION IN THE COMPANY OF DEVOTEES (DHYANA): teach how sharing time with other bhakti yogis can help them in better and longer japa, bhajan, learning, practicing and prayer.
8. REACHING THE ECSTASY BY THE MERCY OF GURU & GAURANGA (SAMADHI): Introduce them to the topic of Nama – Rupa – Guna – Lila, and how to understand and connect with them through Parampara.