1) offer your obeisances, perform an acaman;
2) blow the conch 3 times:
3) sprinkle your hands, a bell and a mirror’s handle with acaman water, then, while ringing a bell in your left hand, offer the mirror to the Deities with your right hand (slowly showing Them how They are dressed: first Their feet, ankles, body, face and any hair dress), after that you can also adorn Them with fragrances/apply on Their bodies;
4) sprinkle all that you have used with acaman water, set it aside and sprinkle your hands;
5) sprinkle the camara with acaman water and continue fanning the Deities until the end of the song (in summertime when it is hot you can also add at the end, before the song ends, fanning with the peacock feather fan if you have one);
6) sprinkle everything that you have used with acaman water, set it aside, do not blow the conch and then offer your obeisances.